November 27, 2008

I am thankFul For . . .

Family . . .


















(Ellen, not pictured. Send photos!)


Friends . . .

















Furry friends . . .







Florida fun . . .


Food . . .



Facebook . . .

That's right -- Facebook!

Thinking it would be a giant time suck, I avoided it for a long time, but friends kept asking, so I finally signed up. Guess what? It is a giant time suck -- but a fun one. I found a friend from elementary school -- "Hi, Gordon." My best bud's sister sent me a funny Thanksgiving greeting. And hubby threw a snowball at me. A snowball! Now that's a real luxury in South Florida.

So, sign up (I'll wait . . .), explore the site, friend me and maybe, just maybe, I'll throw a snowball at you!

Happy and healthy Thanksgiving!

With love and gratitude,
Donna

No comments: