January 6, 2010

This Is Too Punny . . .

I'm doing pun research. Some are so funny, I have to share. (My apologies to the authors of these gems as there were no names mentioned.)

Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.

Two silk worms had a race. They ended up in a tie.

When the TV repairman got married, the reception was excellent.

Why was the ink drop sad? Because her dad was in the pen and she didn't know how long the sentence would be.

I can hear you groaning from here. Have a PUNDERFUL day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

please (p-l-e-a-s-e) can yuo write a sequle on the book "as if being 12 3/4 isn,t bad enough, my mother is running for presedent."
1.i wanna know if vanessas mom gets to be presedent.
2. dose michle dunman get vanessa
3. that book was *asome!*

Wild About Words said...

Thanks very much for your comment. I'm glad you enjoyed the novel. No plans right now for a sequel, but I have a new book coming out in April called How to Survive Middle School.