April 12, 2010

What will YOU be doing this Tuesday?

I'll be celebrating the release of my new novel, How to Survive Middle School!!!

I'll also be wishing my buddy Pam a very happy birthday. (And reminding her that she's older than me. Only slightly.)

As if that weren't enough, I'll also be celebrating National Arts Advocacy Day. Hooray for the arts!!! And, as an added bonus, I'll enjoy a slice of peach cobbler because, apparently, it's National Peach Cobbler Day. (Gotta love Google searches.)

WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING THIS TUESDAY?

2 comments:

Janeen Mason said...

Hooray! Hooray! When are you having a book signing? Where? I NEED one! (CONGRATULATIONS!)

Wild About Words said...

Thanks, Janeen, I'll be at Vero Beach Book Center the 28th at 5:30, but I'm sure I'll see you before then. Take care, friend!