January 11, 2011

I LIKE BIG BOOKS . . .

Welcome to my new favorite YouTube video!

I love these kids. (Oh, and the guy in the tutu.) I don't know which is better -- the video or the bloopers and outtakes at the end?





All I can say is I'd LOVE to do an author visit at Dowell Middle School in McKinney, TX.

Maybe these creative, fun kids would like to meet Hammy . . .





I mean, How to Survive Middle School is on the Texas Lone Star Reading List. I think a school visit with these book-lovin', video-makin' kids would be an awesome idea.

Okay. Okay! The truth: I've just got to meet that guy in the tutu!

4 comments:

riley said...

That's awesome!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!
Yes! Yes! YES! You need to do an author visit there. That's an entire school with a sense of humor (and rhythm might I add). I'm putting that video in the Summer Reading Program Workshops!

Wild About Words said...

Fantastic! I love YOUR video. It was hilarious!!!

Janeen Mason said...

What fun. Thanks for posting this, Donna!

Wild About Words said...

Thank you, Janeen! Can't wait to celebrate YOU and your book tonight at the Blake Library in Stuart. I'll be buying a copy to give away next month here on the blog.